Mobile landing pages – A landing page that is really just a simple website, usually limited to a single page of information, used to promote, sell, inform, or educate a user about a single topic, product, or service.
Mobile landing pages
- Atmio.com – A platform that enables mobile marketers to optimize their marketing effectiveness by maximizing conversions from mobile websites and landing pages.
- Dudamobile.com – is a platform to create mobile-friendly websites that sync with a regular website
- iLoopmobile.com – has a reputation for designing and launching thousands of major mobile campaigns for the world’s most respected brands and agencies.
- Julysystems.com – is the leading provider of cross platform mobile solutions to businesses worldwide. Their cloud based mobile platform allows customers to build, manage, market and monetize rich mobile experience quickly and effectively.
- KishKee.com – a platform that would make building a mobile presence available to anyone.
- Mobify.com – As established retailer or looking to expand into new markets, Mobify can help your online store go mobile. They have experienced teams that design your mobile site to your specific requirements, with a gorgeous mobile UI.
- Moovweb.com – Moovweb brings your business to mobile. It depends on your web strategy. It could mean having apps, a mobile website, or both.
- Netbiscuits.com – is the world’s leading cloud software service for cross-platform development, publication and monetization of mobile sites and apps
- Unboundcommerce.com – is a leading provider of mobile and social commerce solutions, designed for Retailers seeking to reach their customers anytime and anywhere.
- Wapple.net – delivers a unique Mobile Web Platform that empowers brands, web agencies, marketing experts and developers to deliver optimised mobile web content.
- Mobile.wix.com – offers you to create a quick and fun way for you to publish your own mobile site, for free!